Rutland convenience and roadside retail units now available to let
After receiving planning approval for its Ram Jam Services development in Rutland last month (December 2020), Godwin Developments is pleased to invite enquiries for the available drive thru and drive to units via property agents Rapleys and FHP.
• Positioned along the A1 – prominent arterial location
• Benefitting from full planning permission (planning reference number 2020/0142/FUL)
• Over 10,000 sq. ft. of available retail space
• 4 new units available (see sizes below)
• 72 car parking spaces
• Very limited convenience and fast food offerings in the area
• c. 41,500 daily passing traffic count in addition to local residents
• Situated next to a busy petrol station
• Northbound access – direct off the A1
• Southbound access – from Oakham Junction via B668
Ram Jam Services is a prominently positioned purpose-built roadside development along the busy A1 primary road in Rutland, set to capture retail sales from passing north and southbound traffic and the nearby residential community. Designed over 2 acres, this highly visible roadside scheme is located northbound on the A1 near Stretton, next to an exiting petrol station and alongside the main arterial route from Peterborough to Grantham.
• Coffee and fast food operators
• Convenience food stores
• Roadside dining
Available units, sizes and car parking:
Unit 1: Retail store/Drive to unit – Class E (former A1) – 4,500 sq. ft.
Unit 2: Drive thru unit – Class E (former A3/A5) – 3,305 sq. ft.
Unit 3: Drive thru unit – Class E (former A3/A5) – 1,788 sq. ft.
Unit 4: Drive to/Retail unit – Class E (former A3/A5) – 754 sq. ft.
Total of 72 car parking spaces for all units
For further details please download the full brochure below:
For letting enquiries please contact:
M: 07738 090760
M: 07467 955228
M: 07887 787892
M: 07817 924 949